Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So today, I'm getting a little personal. I have been using Avon's Bust Sculpt and Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream for a little over a week now. I am very impressed with both of these products. They are working! I am seeing a noticable difference already. The bust sculpt you put on once a day, The cellulite creame is twice a day. It only take a little bit. If you are interested in ordering please let me know or visit: http://www.youravon.com/cherljohns




AVON SOLUTIONSDAILY ESSENTIALS for Body
Need to spring into shape? Firm up with our figure-flattering favorites.

Super Shape Anti-Cellulite & Stretch Mark Cream 6.7 fl. oz. Price: $16.50 $11.99
Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream Skin around bust area feels tighter. 5 fl. oz. Price: $16.00 $11.99
Re-Fine Stretch Mark Smoother Fades unsightly stretch marks. 6.7 fl. oz. Price: $12.50 $9.99

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

Cheryl,

My daughter sells Avon and this is indeed an AWESOME product.

Cherl said...

This is one of my favorites.