Saturday, May 31, 2008

Long Time

Hello, I have been so neglectful of this page. Everytime I think I'm about caught up something else happens and I forget. We are ending another school year and with that goes paperwork for the new year. This wouldn't be that bad but my 14yo is heading to high school, so there are freshman starter dates, and open houses and football tryouts and weight classes and.....I could go on and on. I think I have been to the high school more in the last 2 weeks then when I was going to high school. :)

The little ones have the concerts, and field days and field trips. The baby starts preschool in August also so I will have a couple of hours a day to myself and all of them in school. But with that there is more paperwork. :)

Along with high school come the new cell phone, and having many kids they all want one. So we have 3 new ones. (the baby doesn't get one) :) This I do think will be a blessing when football/cheer starts up again.

Yep the kids are all playing again. The one good this is the 14yo will be playing HS ball, and the 8 and 10 yo will be in the same division so I will make it to all there games.
As far as work goes I'm still doing it. I am cutting back on some of my companies as I'm not giving them the time they deserve. I will continue with Affordable Mineral Makeup™ and Avon, but I'm not sure of the others yet.

I am going to try to be around here more often, but I make no promises. School is out in 3 1/2 days. That should explain it. :)

I will try to get some new pics up and some new specials too.

Have a great day!

Cherl
http://mineralsbycherl.com
http://youravon.com/cherljohns

No comments: