Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time again

So we are gearing up for another football/cheer season. This year is a little different as we have our 14 year old getting ready for high school ball. There practices have already started and they are now 3 weeks into summer. (he has been doing it for a week now so he got a 14day summer) The littles just signed up a well and when we weighed them my 10yo was 7 pounds heavier then the 14yo. by the end of this season I hope the little one will loose a few pounds and the older one will put on weight. Not sure what fundraisers we will be doing or carwashes or other things that go along with high school ball. The littles will have some too I'm sure. This year I'm just going to be a mom and enjoy it. I will not be coaching and having the headaches. I'll post new pics when I can. I'm wanting to get some of first practices and such for the older one and w have until August for the little ones to start. Buteveryone is signed up and excited.

till later......

No comments: