Sunday, October 5, 2008

Catch up

It has been awhile since I have posted. I have been busy, between, home, family, football and cheer, and working my DS business's, I took on an office job. It is only part time and so far I like it, but I haven't had alot of time to post. I am still trying to book parties and do consultations for Affordable Mineral Makeup™ . Family has ben fairly healthy, and I'm decluttering the house as time permits. Football is going well, a little over a onth left and it will be done with. My 14yo's team still hasn't won a game, but they are getting stronger an holding the other team back more. We have homecoming this week with the game for him on Thursday and Varsity and the dance on Saturday. He is looking forward to it.

The littles are doing well. We won our game last Friday, and we had the happiest boys around. Our girls looked really good too. They have 2 games left before playoffs. If we win both they have good chance of going to the Snow bowl.

Our girls are great!! We found out that they have no compitition at locals, so they are going to regionals!!!!!!!! This is held in Santa Clara Ca. and should be a wonderful experience for them. We are doing all kinds of fundraisers to be able to send them. Right now it is a raffle and we have great prizes, if interested let me know.

Till later have a great night....

No comments: