Saturday, November 8, 2008

looking for sponsors

*Posting my daughters letter for her.

Hi my name is Cheyenne and I am an 8 year old cheerleader. I am a part of the Jr. Pee Wee Ravens Cheer squad. We have 11 girls on our team ages 8-11. Recently we took 1st place at our local competition, and we are excited to say that we are going to Regional competition in Santa Clara, Ca. and then to National Competition in Orlando, FL.

The reason I am writing is because these trips are expensive and without your generous support, myself and the team will not be able to go. I am currently seeking individual or corporate sponsors to help me continue on. Please take a moment of your time to consider contributing to this extremely worthy cause and something that I hold very true and dear.

Any charitable donation you personally or your esteemed organization can provide would mean the world to me! Any donations I receive will help me with the long distance trips to competitions required for this season’s success. I certainly hope you find it in your heart to help me with whatever monetary donation you can provide. Without your support and good wishes in our continued struggle for success, we the youth of today would not be able to dream of competing.

Thank you for your time and all that you already do for our community. Your continued support and dedication to the youth of today is much appreciated and always welcomed.


Sincerely,

Cheyenne

Thank you in advance for your interest and support. Your donation is tax deductible.

Can accept paypal or checks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheyenne & Cheryl!

I wish you luck in your fundraising. Let me look at my finances and see what I can come up with. In the meantime, let me refer you to a tool to help you with your fundraising. It's called ChipIn (http://www.chipin.com/).

It's a way for individuals to raise money using their own web sites. ChipIn.com provides a widget that can be inserted into a site and allows you to collect money using PayPal. Check it out!

Good Luck!

Catherine!
a.k.a. 15MinutesADay on Twitter