Monday, December 29, 2008

I quit my "real" job today. Telemarketing just wasn't for me, I did try for 3 months and just couldn't do it. I'm not pushy and I'm not going to try to be. I did do alot of thinking about this and did discuss it with my husband. We decided that I can focus 100% on my home business Affordable Mineral Makeup™ and on Avon, an that he is even willing to help me where he can.

I am looking to do alot of parties and consultations. I have a few things in mind to start with and I need to get on the phone and making them happen.

We are working on decluttering the house, and when we get rid of enough stuff we are seriously considering moving. We have the game plan and we are working on figuring out just how to get it done.

there is a basic update. going to call it a night soon and get started early tomorrow.

No comments: