Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vanishing Lids

Vanishing Lids

1. Apply a light or medium toned shadow from lash line to the brow bone.

2. Concentrate deep, darker, neutral tones just above the crease. When applying color feather lightly towards the brow.

3. When applying eyeliner stay right at the lash line with a light hand. You do not want a thick line. It should be a very fine line.

4. Add a highlighter on the brow bone.

5. Curl lashes to help open up the eye. Now apply mascara to the top lashes only.

Any questions feel free to ask me

http://www.mineralsbycherl.com

1 comment:

madison said...

Love all of your steps! and I am an eyelash curler junkie! and just found the Hot Lashes heated eyelash curling system that curls my lashes, opens up my eyes and gives me curly lashes till morning.
Getting ready tonight for a Valentines day date and curling my lashes and using some of your other tips.
Love makeup ands love curly lashes, Hot Lashes is the best.